Sunday, January 16, 2022

News about Upcoming Sequel

Hello all! It may come as a surprise to some of you, but the sequel to Falhorne: The World is Burning is already in an advanced stage of editing.  I originally intended for Falhorne to be a single tome, but was forced to split it roughly down the middle due to production/space constraints, turning it into a two-part series.  In Falhorne: Dark Dawn you shall witness the conclusion of Tagus's epic quest and it should be released sometime in the spring of 2022, so not a long wait in literary terms (I'm looking at you Pat Rothfuss)! The cover art for this second book will hopefully be coming out this week and I'll be sure to share it here, along with a short excerpt perhaps.  So, stay tuned and thank you all for your support thus far!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CRAFTING DARK REALMS (Tristan Dineen Author Interview)

Hello everyone, I realize it's been awhile. But I present to you my latest interview in which I get into the dark fantasy genre in gener...